As always, we do offer take-out for you to dine at home, in the park, or on a boat! Our full menu is available for take-out, be sure to let us know if you need cutlery and napkins.
We are sorry to announce we no longer offer delivery, due to our delivery service recently closing its doors. If you need delivery, you can arrange with another company to come pick up your order.
We offer off-sale wines, ciders, and beer. We have partnered with a few wineries to offer great value wines for your dine-at-home experience.
For take out orders on busy evenings we may restrict the number of pick up times available. If you are looking for a take out on a special occasion, we suggest you call in advance to book a time slot for your order.
Beer and Cider List
- Okanagan Spring, 1516 Bavarian Lager ($4.80/355ml)
- Coors, Light Lager ($4.80/355ml)
- Kokanee, Pilsner Lager ($4.80/355ml)
- 33 Acres of Nirvana, IPA ($5.60/330ml)
- Peroni, European Pale Lager ($5.60/330ml)
- Stella Artois, Belgian Pilsner ($5.60/330ml)
- Corona, Pale Lager ($5.60/330ml)
- Czechvar, B Original, Pale Lager ($6.40/500ml)
- Guinness, Irish Dry Stout ($6.40/440ml)
- Okanagan Cider: Apple, Peach, or Pear ($5.60/355ml)
- Nomad, Pear Cider ($11.20/500ml)
- Strongbow, Dry Cider ($6.40/440ml)
Great Value Off-sale Wines
White Wines (750ml)
- Volcanic Hills, Gewurztraminer ($25)
- Calliope (Burrowing Owl), Sauvignon Blanc ($25)
Red Wines (750ml)
- Montalto, Cabernet Sauvignon ($20)
- Shot in the Dark, Petit Syrah ($25)
- Red Rooster, Merlot ($25)
- Arrowleaf, Field Collection Red ($35)
- Michal David, Petit Syrah ($35)
- Chateau St. Michelle, Cabernet Sauvignon ($35)
- Frescobaldi Chianti Nipozzano Riserva ($35)
- Meiomi Pinot Noir ($35)
- The Hatch, Crown and Thieves, Merlot ($45)